The Fathering Forum All Day Event was developed on the premise that “Fathering is a Team Sport.“ A group of men gather to learn from one another about how to be the best fathers they can be to their own children, and all children, through a series of structured experiential exercises. These introduce some of the most significant topics and issues that fathers face throughout their lifetimes, in a safe and supportive interpersonal environment.
We cordially invite you to join our Fathering Forum All Day Intensive on November 3, 2012 in Santa Ana, CA. It is an experiential and training workshop that explores all phases of fathering with integrity, heart, intelligence and community.
When: Sat. Nov 03, 9:00 AM- 9:00 PM
Where: American Legion 131, 1404 North Grand, Santa Anna Ca., 92701
TO REGISTER GO TO: http://fatheringforum1day.eventbrite.com
Contact: Gary Garcia- Tel: 858-705-5914 E mail: email@example.com
:Michael Fowlkes- Tel: 619-994-6530 E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
:Sandy Peisner- Tel: 858 922-5618 E mail: email@example.com
INVEST IN A WEEKEND OF FELLOWSHIP WITH COMMITTED FATHERS LIKE YOURSELF TO LEARN HOW EASY IT IS TO BESTOW EVEN GREATER GIFTS TO YOUR CHILDREN BY:
- • Developing a more effective and powerful model of fathering
- • Communicating and listening more effectively
- • Knowing how to focus on the Big Picture and still take care of the small stuff
- • Balancing fathering with your many other roles
- • Understanding the limitations of methods that haven’t worked
- • Exploring alternative approaches to fathering that have worked for other dads
- • Teaming up powerfully with other adults to benefit your children
- • Identifying and empowering your children’s dreams, special talents, and passions
- • Appreciating and empowering your own passion and commitment as a father
- • Becoming more confident and competent at realizing your goals as a father
- • Joining a team of fathers in your community who learn from and help each other
- • Making the world a happier, healthier place for your children, and all children.